What is Yoga?
Yoga is a mind-body practice that combines physical poses, controlled breathing, and meditation or relaxation.
The purpose of yoga is to build strength, awareness and harmony in both the mind and body.
Today, many millions of people use various aspects of Yoga to help raise their quality of life in areas like fitness, stress relief, wellness, vitality, mental clarity, healing, peace of mind and spiritual growth.
Benefits of Yoga:
- Increased flexibility
- Increased muscle strength and tone
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism
- Weight reduction
- Cardio and circulatory health
- Lower blood pressure
- Improved athletic performance
- Protection from injury
- Reduced stress
- Improved mental well-being
- And more!
** We offer a FREE yoga class every Wednesday at 6:00pm. **
Meet the Instructor Sarah Freemyer – Yoga Instructor & Reiki Therapist
I have been practicing yoga for more than 13 years. Yoga was first recommended to me to alleviate discomfort from my scoliosis (curvature of the spine). I fell in love with not only the physical practice, but also the philosophy and spiritual aspects.
My goal is to help people bring health, happiness and peace into their lives through yoga and meditation.
Benefits of Yoga for Kids:
- Improves balance, flexibility & strength
- Improves body awareness & coordination
- Builds focus & concentration skills
- Enhances confidence & social skills
- Reduces stress
- Make friends & have fun!
Monday & Wednesday 4:45-5:45pm Contact us for prices or to find out more!