Update; January 2017….after 20+ we have moving 1 mile West to a new location; 10376 State Rd 84, Davie Fl 33324. This new facility is 9,200 sq ft and will have the following;
- Separate rooms for each specialty club, (TKD, MMA, BBC, & Masters) where they will be before and after training in order to do homework, relax, play games, watch movies, etc.
- A dedicated MMA Cage and training area
- A full Parkour & Ninja Obstacle Course Training facility, climbing wall & related equipment
- A full adults gym, (cardio and weights, bands, etc.) facility
- Yoga & Meditation Room, (FREE YOGA every Wednesday & use of meditation room).
- Sprint and burst workout track, (box jumps, running bands, ball wall throws, etc.)
- Smoothie Bar, (planned for September 2017)
- Plus much, much more.
- A Fully licensed & Insured Martial Arts & Fitness School that has been servicing our community at the same location for over 20 years.
- A 9,500 sq foot facility with 4 separate studios with state of the art equipment within the Martial Arts Industry. We take pride in our safety and engaging environment.
- 6 Transportation Vans/Bus, fully safety certified and inspected.
- Teaching 8 Martial Arts Disciplines (Tae Kwon Do, MMA, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Boxing, Muay Thai, Judo, Fit-Kickboxing, Karate, Kung Fu, Parkour & Yoga).
- 9 Highly Trained and Certified Instructors. The best Instructor / student ratio in South Florida. 6 Instructor/Drivers assigned directly to the After School Program.
- A+ Rated After School Program. Building strong character and confidence through our highly regarded leadership/behavioral techniques. We strive to build confident, well behaved individuals through positive reinforcement & discipline in a rewarding environment where everyone feels empowered, appreciated and loved.
- After School Facility is a renovated safe environment where children can work on their studies, read, interact and train. Parents can pick up their children up to 6:30pm which is 30 minutes later than many other after school facilities in South Florida.
- Our martial arts school works closely with parents and teachers in what we call the “Triangle Principle” where learned behavior at our school must be applied in all 3 locations, (home, school and our martial arts facility) in order to advance with our program.
- We host weekly parent touchbases
- Encourage Teacher touchbases every month
- Incorporate our own Report Card every quarter before we allow students to graduate to the next level.
- Summer, Winter and Spring Camps offering exciting daily field trips incorporating daily Martial Arts and Leadership Training.
We invite you to come by and take a tour of our facility and meet our team.
It would be an Honor to serve you.