A+ After School Program
ProCare Registration Link: https://www.myprocare.com/Default/Index?aWtuPTY4NzY5NDc4MzEmc2NoSWQ9Mg==
Our goal with the “TKA Kids After School Martial Arts Program” is to provide quality care for the children in a safe environment utilizing appropriate martial arts activities to meet individual needs. We build character through Martial Arts Training. A true Martial Artist lives a life of Honor through their actions, they are leaders and earn respect through what they say and do each and every day. This is what we create and we take great pride in our proven track record.
This new facility is 10,000 sq ft and will have the following;
- Separate rooms for each specialty club, (TKD, MMA, BBC, & Masters) where they will be before and after training in order to do homework, relax, play games, watch movies, etc.
- A dedicated MMA Cage and training area
- A full Parkour & Ninja Obstacle Course Training facility, climbing wall & related equipment being built before Summer 2017
- A full adults gym, (cardio and weights, sauna, bands, etc.) facility
- Yoga & Meditation Room, (FREE YOGA every Wednesday & use of meditation room).
- Crossfit style training with sprint and burst workout track, (box jumps, running bands, ball wall throws, etc.)
- Zen Zone where we offer FREE tea in a relaxing atmosphere where you can watch your kids train.
- FREE Coffee every day!
- Plus much, much more.
Coming this fall 2019; New After School Tutoring Program. Registered teachers / tutors in a dedicated 3,000 sq ft space offering after school tutoring. Students will be picked up from one of 20+ local schools, they will train martial arts daily and have 2-3 tutoring one hour sessions a week, (math, reading, etc.) in a class room style setting.
- American TKA Martial Arts provides an After School Martial Arts program that enhances the lives of children.
- Physically we develop their balance, strength, coordination, and fitness that helps them grow to be strong & confident in their abilities.
- Mentally we plant in them fundamental values of respect, discipline, positive attitude, and persistence that will help them lead happy and fulfilling lives.
- Emotionally we give them self confidence, self esteem, and a sense of self worth to help them make sound, positive decisions wherever they may go or wherever they may be. This is the critical aspect in teaching children these fundamental skills which prevents them from becoming the victim of bullying.
- Each training session begins with meditation, teaching the children to calm their mind and control their emotions.
- American TKA owner, Master Ginarte speaks to school teachers on a weekly basis, attends conferences & reviews each students reports cards quarterly to monitor students progression. Master Ginarte created our “Triangle Principle” which focuses on all 3 points converging together for the child’s success, (Home, School & Martial Arts). This is used in every aspect of our program.
- Our program includes 9 forms of Martial Arts & Fitness/Wellness Styles, (Tae Kwon Do, MMA, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Boxing, Wrestling, Yoga & Parkour. We also conduct weekly boot-camp workouts at local parks & teach extensive weapons programs. We have competition teams & are heavily involved in community projects as a basis of giving back. No other Martial Arts Schools offer the diverse programs we do and we take pride in our accomplishments and reputation.
American TKA After School Martial Arts Program is a priority for our school. Personal safety, focus, character development, & improved academics are only some of the benefits of this program; Studies have found that martial arts training has a direct correlation with improvement of children’s school grades. Our After School Martial Arts Program is perfect for moms and dads! It is a week-to-week, year round program that takes the place of daycare, extended care or babysitting.
As an added convenience we offer full day programs on teacher workdays, school half days and most holidays. Students will enjoy fun days with diverse activities in addition to their martial arts training. We may visit local parks and area attractions or perhaps invite a guest speaker or performer. Of course our facilities offer plenty of opportunities for fun too. Maybe a kid’s movie, state of the art entertainment systems or an exciting day participating in Indoor Olympic Games. Whether students are enjoying a day of indoor soccer or watching an exciting movie, you can be sure your child will have a great time with the varied activities.
How does it work?
Transportation is provided each day for your child from their school to our school (call to see if your child attends one of over 21 schools we pick up from) in one of our 6 safety certified buses. We are often adding schools so if we don’t currently pick up from your school, make the request and we will make every effort to accommodate. Upon arrival they will get their martial arts uniforms on and based on your direction; spend an hour doing homework, in our relaxation room, or play board games, play video games or relax until the Martial Arts class begins. We start each day with an all student meditation session. This is a critical aspect of our program as it teaches children to quite the mind, focus themselves and reduce any anxiety and nerves not just in our school but in life. We then begin our Martial Arts Training. After the daily curriculum class, students can move on to specialty classes we offer or proceed to one of the separate private areas where they can do homework, relax, read, watch movies, play games until parent pick up.
We ARE NOT a daycare, we don’t baby sit. Your child will get physical exercise, learn discipline, manners, and respect for teachers, parents and other students as well as themselves. We teach and make your child a Champion in Life through Martial Arts.
Camp Programs. We are proud to offer Martial Arts Camp Programs;
Please see; Spring, Summer & Winter Camp Section of our website.
We welcome you to call or come by to learn more about our programs. Our after school and camp programs fill up fast and are often on wait list, specifically for pick up with some of our more popular local schools. Lock in your child’s spot and rate. it is our Honor to serve you.